Round Shape Nursery Garden Flower Pot Plastic Mould
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1set Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||40 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||15 sets/month|
Model No.: CT-10104
Nursery Garden Flower Pot Plastic Injection Mould belongs to Thin Wall Plastic Injection Mould, it produce round shape flower pot, this flower plant pots are ideal for keeping plants and flowers beautifully in your home or garden. It is made of hard plastic polypropylene material and round shaped design. It has pre-marked holes in the bottom position to drill out for water drainage if necessary. Flower pot plastic injection mould is required single cavity hot runner system for better filling if you are using new plastic PP not recycled PP for mass injection.
Flower Pot Plastic Product Description
Diameter Top of the Pot= 24.80cm
Diameter Bottom of the Pot= 14.21cm
Height of the Pot= 15.00cm
Main Wall thickness: 0.8mm
Flower Pot Plastic Injection Mould Description
- Mould cavity: single cavity
- Mould cavity and core steel: H13 is preferred
- Hardness for steel: 38-42 HRC
- Injection material: PP (new material ), recycled PP is also acceptable and cold runner is the first option to use.
- Mould base: LKM
- Hot runner system: Yudo, Synventive, HRS etc.
- Suggested injection machine: 220T
- Ejection system: by stripper plate
- Leadtime: 40 days
- Packing for mould: Wooden box
We are able to design and manufacture flow pot injection mould as per your 2D drawing and 3D model of flower pot, we supply you DFM report and moldflow analysis report, we have a strong design engineers team who are capable of providing you the perfect flower pot injection mould perfect design according to shrinkage rate, your injection machine technical data. Mould making refers to rough cutting, fine CNC high speed milling, EDM( Electrical Discharge Machining ), WEDM, water line drilling, mould bed-out via spotting machine and mould assembly fitting by bench works.
Quality Control to Flower Pot Plastic Mould
- Mould steel inspection ( Steel block surface defects inspection, and steel hardness inspection, request steel supplier to supply steel certification )
- Mould CMM measuring inspection ( Critical dimensions matched with products )
- Plastic sample parts measuring inspection by CMM equipment and Callipers
- All full dimensions reports will be shared to you for reviewing
- All "NG" dimensions will be double checked again and discussing with you about solutions to improve mould
- Mould dismantle and assembly inspection ( mainly checking mould components if they are broken during mould tests )
- Mould standard components checking and mould apparence inspection before mould shipment
Here is an example of mould CMM report for cavity:
Q1: How long does a quotation take?
A1: In most cases, we respond within a couple of days of receiving an RFQ. However, there may be situations when we must source material from an external supply and therefore the quotation may be delayed accordingly.
Q2: What is the difference between a multi-cavity mold and a family mold?
A2: A multi-cavity mold has multiple cavities of the same part; a family mold produces a set. For instance, for an electronic enclosure, you may need a front, back, battery door, and a button. Those could all be molded at once in a family mold.
Q3: How long does it take to build a round shape flower pot injection mold?
A3: It's about 40 days for buying mould steel blocks to the first mould tryout, it means that 40 days from mould design approval to the first shot.
Q4: Can I modify the mold after the first run?
A4: We can modify our steel molds by additional machining, fill-in welding, welding in additional material, or inserting a replacement feature, for a reasonable cost. If the changes are too great, however, producing a new mold may be more cost-effective than reworking the existing one.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd., registed in year 2011, which has a strong group members mould and processing experts which have rich experience in design and manufacturing plastic injection moulds, die casting moulds and stamping moulds. Ceeto Molding provides customer with high quality injection moulds and products , die casting products and stamping moulds mainly in Automotive field, Home appliance field, Daily commodity field etc.with reasonable price. Building area is 22000 square meters. Currently, we have employee 380 and 10 Program Engineers are in charge of projects according to customers from different global regions, 30 technical engineerings who are having much experience in designing and developing Mold 2D assembly drawings & Mold 3D designs.
Our yearly output molds are about 600 sets not including products.
In Recent years, Ceeto Company has been introducing not only advanced manufacturing equipments, but also a large number of talents, As a result, the manufacturing level has reached to the international advanced level, and we have also gained the majority of customers' trust and respect.
Ceeto Company sincerely hopes that with the principle of "To be honest men and to do things sincerely ", we could fully expert our advantages and rich manufacturing experience to provide the customers with higher-level and higher-quality products and better service.
- Company Name: Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: WANG JUAN
- Product/Service: Automotive Plastic Injection Mould , Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould , Daily Commodity Plastic Injection Mould , Medical Plastic Injection Mould , Die Casting Moulds and Products , Stamping Die and Prodcuts
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2018
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 2
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.78 Baiyunshan Road, Ningbo,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jenny Wang
- Tel: 86-574-86863623